שלח

    citizen_compare

    Compare CitizenSecureSM Products

    Two CitizenSecureSM policies designed for different budgets

     

    CitizenSecureSM

    CitizenSecureSM Economy

    This plan is appropriate if you are...

    Living or working abroad and need worldwide* health coverage.

    Living or working abroad on a tighter budget and need worldwide* health coverage. This is a scheduled benefit plan, offering specific benefit amounts for specific services.

    Are pre-existing conditions covered?

    YES
    If a pre-existing condition is fully disclosed on the application and not excluded or restricted by an Exclusionary Rider or by any other policy provision, then that condition is covered the same as any other Illness or Injury as of the Certificate Effective Date.

    YES
    If a pre-existing condition is fully disclosed on the application and not excluded or restricted by any other policy provision, then that condition will be covered upon completion of 24 months of continuous coverage at up to $5,000 per Certificate Period ($50,000 lifetime limit). CitizenSecureSM Economy provides coverage for an Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition:  Up to $1,000 during the first Certificate Period and up to $2,500 during the second Certificate Period.

    Is maternity covered?

    YES
    Upon completion of 12 months of continuous coverage, the first $100,000 of Eligible Medical Expenses related to Maternity are covered at 50%, and then afterwards at 100% up to a Lifetime Maximum of  $250,000. Maternity coverage is subject to the Deductible and Coinsurance.

    YES
    Upon completion of 12 months of continuous coverage, Eligible Medical Expenses related to Maternity are covered up to a maximum of $5,000 per Pregnancy. Maternity coverage is subject to the Deductible.

    Are wellness benefits covered?

    YES
    Upon completion of 12 months of continuous coverage, individuals under age 19 or over age 30 are entitled to a wellness benefit of $250 per Certificate Period. Wellness benefits are not subject to the Deductible.

    YES
    Upon completion of 12 months of continuous coverage, Members under age 19 are entitled to a wellness benefit of $50 per visit (maximum of 3 visits per Certificate Period).

    Upon completion of 24 months of continuous, Members of 19 years of age or over are entitled to a wellness benefit of $250 per Certificate Period, which includes $70 for an office visit and $180 for X-ray and Laboratory.

    How much is the deductible?

    The amount that must be paid to satisfy the Deductible depends on the amount chosen on the application by the Member.  The available Deductible options are $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, and $5,000. The Deductible must be satisfied per Member, per Certificate Period. (For CitizenSecureSM there is a maximum of 3 Deductibles per Family, per Certificate Period.)

    Are there other out-of-pocket expenses?

    After the Deductible has been satisfied, it is possible that a Member will be responsible for additional out-of-pocket expenses.  Once the Deductible has been satisfied, CitizenSecureSM and CitizenSecureSM Economy begin to pay 80% of the first $5,000 of Eligible Medical Expenses incurred within the United States or Canada. The remaining 20% must be paid out of the Member’s pocket – this is called the Coinsurance.  The Coinsurance will be waived for those Eligible Medical Expenses that correspond to services rendered by a U.S. Provider when that Provider: (a) participates  in one of the U.S. Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) listed on the Member’s ID Card and; (b) submits the bill directly to the address listed on the Member’s ID Card.  Also, after the Deductible, both plans pay 100% of Eligible Medical Expenses that are incurred outside of the United States and Canada.  The Member is responsible for all charges determined to be ineligible based on the applicable plan provisions.

    What's the maximum coverage amount?

    $5,000,000 Lifetime Maximum

    Can this policy be renewed?

    YES
    CitizenSecureSM and CitizenSecureSM Economy are annually renewable plans. Renewal is subject to continued eligibility.

    Are there optional benefits available?

    YES

    • Hazardous Sports Rider:  Adds coverage for a number of extreme or thrill-seeking activities otherwise excluded by the plan
    • Dental Rider:  Offers preventive, basic, and major dental coverage in most countries of the world
    • Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Provides additional financial protection for individuals  located outside of the United States*

    * To comply with US government regulations, we are unable to sell policies in countries restricted by U.S. economic sanctions and embargo programs and/or other applicable trade sanction laws.

     

     

    Product Index pages

    web development | web design | www.daatnet.co.il